This is the first flourless cookie I ever made. I LOVED it. The first time I made it, we kept the uncooked balls in the fridge and popped it in the toaster oven to cook when hungry. The next time we baked the cookies and kept them in an air tight container. It tasted great both ways.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup almond (or natural peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- splash pure vanilla
- In a food processor combine pitted dates and egg. Blend well – about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add nut butter and blend until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Use a 1.5 T ice cream scoop to create cookies on a cookie sheet.
- Either freeze/refrigerate or preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes.
21 Day Fix
This recipe has all 21 Day Fix friendly ingredients. Watch portion sizes to make sure you do not go over the good fat limit.
Not all Beachbody coaches are created equal. Few are more active and consistent than most. Some have shown years of dedication to their customers and business. Some have a personal message and story that resonates with you. I am one of those few active, consistent and dedicated coaches. I strive to motivate others by sharing my journey. I listen to and respond to your needs. Before you make your Beachbody purchase, choose a coach that inspires, encourages and helps you stay on track with your health and fitness goals.
Contact me to discuss your health and fitness goals!21 Day Fix, clean eating, gluten free, paleo, recipe