This snack has a wonderful combination of sweet and savory in a healthy chip! It is easy to make but make sure you set aside about 2 hours for cooking. It needs to be baked on a low temperature in order to cook evenly. It’s worth it though!
It’s based on a recipe I found in The Paleo Mom but I used what I had in my spice cabinet and came up with this recipe below….
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon chili (I used ancho chili)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ground black pepper, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Slice potatoes thinly using mandolin or knife
- In a small bowl mix the spices.
- In a large bowl toss the sliced potatoes. Coat with coconut oil. Mix in the spices thoroughly.
- Spread the potatoes evenly on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Monitor so the potatoes do no burn. Turn them over once.
- Remove from oven when dry and crisp, or to desired doneness.
21 Day Fix
This recipe has all 21 Day Fix friendly ingredients. Yellow
Not all Beachbody coaches are created equal. Few are more active and consistent than most. Some have shown years of dedication to their customers and business. Some have a personal message and story that resonates with you. I am one of those few active, consistent and dedicated coaches. I strive to motivate others by sharing my journey. I listen to and respond to your needs. Before you make your Beachbody purchase, choose a coach that inspires, encourages and helps you stay on track with your health and fitness goals.
Contact me to discuss your health and fitness goals!21 Day Fix, clean eating, healthy eating, paleo, recipe