21 Day Fix is not magic. It will not work without discipline. You CAN put the weight back after it is done. Why isn’t it just a fad? WHY is this successful? It is successful because if you are faithful to the program and you will learn how to eat better.
How 21 Day Fix helped me….
A new low
To be honest, I did this program because so many of my friends where purchasing it from me and I figured I needed to do it if I was going to host a challenge group. I thought I had already reached the lowest weight I would see after the age of 40 so I did not have any expectations.
This program took me down to a weight I hadn’t seen in 10 years. After I finished I continued to lose 3 more pounds.
I was not familiar with clean eating before 21 Day Fix. We already ate a lot of whole foods but I learned about alternatives I enjoy just as much.
- Honey and maple sugar instead of sugar
- Olive and coconut oil instead of vegetable oil
- Homemade granola instead of cereals
- Natural peanut butter instead of Jif
- Homemade electrolyte drinks instead of Gatorade
- Whole food nutrition for my races instead of Gu and Powerbar
I learned the proportions of veggies, carbs, proteins, fruits, nuts and healthy fats I should eat each day. After the 21 Days I continued to eat with the same food balance that I followed with 21 Day Fix.
Having given up certain foods for 21 days I learned which foods I ate purely out of habit
- potato chips – I still love my chips but I used to eat them a few times a week. Now a rarely have them.
- sugar – I stopped adding sugar in my tea and now I prefer it that way!
- veggies – I rarely ate veggies. Now I eat them daily. I still don’t love them but it has become part of my routine.
I tend to do a lot of cardio and not enough strength. I love that 21 Day Fix taught me to make strength and Yoga part of my weekly routine. It introduced me Pilates too. If you already follow a workout plan and are hesitating to do the 21 Day Fix DVDs, reconsider. I love how 21 Day Fix provides strength, pilates, cardio and yoga workouts in the program.
So …. try 21 Day Fix.
Join my challenge group.
Follow the program … Really follow it.
Contact me. Let’s get started!
Not all Beachbody coaches are created equal. Few are more active and consistent than most. Some have shown years of dedication to their customers and business. Some have a personal message and story that resonates with you. I am one of those few active, consistent and dedicated coaches. I strive to motivate others by sharing my journey. I listen to and respond to your needs. Before you make your Beachbody purchase, choose a coach that inspires, encourages and helps you stay on track with your health and fitness goals.
Contact me to discuss your health and fitness goals!21 Day Fix, Beachbody, clean eating, healthy eating, shakeology